Show off your artsy side with with the whimsical print on Tulipe's colorblock modern art skirt. The bright and bold crayon colored hues make a statement coming and going with a playful nod to 60's fashion.
Why you'll love this skirt
- Fabric smooths over curves and hugs your body
- Wicks away moisture, keeping you cool on hot summer days
- Vivid print that will never fade after washing
- Comfy ultra-stretch fabric holds its shape
- Easy to care for
- Thick elastic waistband and coverstitched hems
- Fabric is made with EcoPoly, which uses significantly less water than other polyester production processes
- Fabric: 88% Polyester, 12% spandex performance wear fabric
- Colors: Yellow, Blue, Green, Red, White
- Style Features: colorblock, primary colors, crayon hues, modern art print, 1960s fashion
- High waist, elastic generally will rise just under your belly button for most sizes
- Designed in New York and produced in Canada, sweatshop free
Easy to care for and keep looking new! Machine or hand wash your skirt in cold water. Tumble dry on regular or hang to dry. Please do not bleach. Fabric is naturally quickdry so you won't have to wait long before wearing again.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.